Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Design Help

As you can see, we're in the process of revamping our blog, focusing mostly on the layout and overall theme/design.  I'm pretty new at all the formatting and everything, but I'm hoping to find a design that I like and is easy to use.  This current one is okay, but I'm not crazy about it, nor can I figure out how to format the fonts to give me more than Times New Roman-esqe choices.  Please feel free to comment with suggestions! Any websites you've found useful?  Do I need to download other programs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 comments:

  1. I like this layout!! I wish I could help more, I know nothing about any of this, someone offered to design a blog layout for me, so that's what I have... I actually feel likeI need to get a three column layout though. Sorry I can't help more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie is visiting youthis weekend, right? I think she knows how to change the backgrounds and stuff. I don't really like my boring blog either, but I just can't seem to find something I like and I am not willing todish out the $$ to get someone to design exactly what I want. :)

    ReplyDelete