Wednesday, February 23, 2011

aw man, i was trying to be better about this...

I must admit, I don't know how you mommas do it who are able to find time to do a blog post several times a week if not every day.  I'm not there yet.  But I hope to get there one day.  Evenings are much smoother around the stable (my nickname for our home - stable for Steeds...ah well, I thought it was clever) regarding bedtime for a certain little baby.  And that has had tremendous trickle down effect for the rest of the family, particularly for me.  Not only am I just plain getting more sleep at night, but I can also set aside time for things that I need/want to get done in the evenings.  It's pretty lovely, though I tend to grossly overestimate the amount of energy that I'll have by the time 8:00 or 9:00 rolls around.

And so, this scatterbrained post is simply to say that I hope to be posting more frequently (in the evenings) and (gasp!) will be posting photos.

Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more from the steeds...

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay photos! :)

    I sit down for a little bit one day and post a few things, schedule them, and then it's all ready to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, it's all about seasons. There are seasons where more time at the computer is possible, take advantage of those times to store up for the seasons when there will be less time. Having an infant and a two year old is definately the season to rest when they rest, eat when they eat and blog if you can.

    I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online. Please stop by and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete