Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, ST!

This blog post is dedicated to my best friend, Stephanie Thomas - not only is she a huge inspiration in my life, but she's probably the person with whom I have the most fun and with whom I share most deeply (second to Drake of course).  Stephanie, I love you, and I wish you nothing but God's grace and love in this next year of your life!  Happy 24th!

Drake and I took Stephanie out for her birthday to Rock Bottom Brewery (many thanks to Carly's suggestion!) this past weekend...here's a little photo documentary.
 


Partaking in the most gigantic pieces of carrot cake we've ever laid eyes on


Drake being artsy with the camera


We're not usually the types to take food pictures - but the sheer height of this carrot cake was quickly deemed picture-worthy


The photo's a little blurry, and it's way past my bedtime, but ST was lookin' good for the occasion


This about sums up the night...fun had by all! (Photo taken thanks to Drake's long arms)

As I posted these photos, I realized that they don't do the evening justice.  But regardless, we love you, Stephanie, and we're thankful for the gift of you in our lives!  Happy 24th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment