Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

On this day exactly one year ago, my son and I were sharing a very close moment - his birth!  What a whirlwind it all was.  I'm in awe of the gift of life and am indebted to my son for teaching me so many things in such a short time. Below are some photos from his birthday party this past weekend...he sure had a blast, and we did too!  Since the highlight of most first birthday parties is the cake-eating, I've featured it here:


 
The birthday boy

 
A homemade birthday cake

 
Let the sugar fest begin!

Yum!

Taking care of business

 
Destroyed that cake

Oh, hi!  Did you want some?

 
A very necessary bath

Necessary indeed

Scrubbing away


I love you, Thomas, and I'm so very proud of you!  Happy 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the birthday boy enjoying a very yummy looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo T-man, thanks for sharing some sweet Mass action to kick off your birthday!

    ReplyDelete