Monday, August 2, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted...and despite my best intentions, I'm doubtful that I'll have much time to post in the next couple of weeks.  I absolutely plan to follow up on my most recent posts about teachings of the Catholic Church (one in particular) once we get our Internet up and running in our new place.

And speaking of, our major move is this weekend!  My dear husband has recruited plenty of help in loading up the truck on Friday night with 90% of our belongings, and we hope to be on the road bright and early Saturday morning to meet more help whom we've recruited and who have so graciously agreed to help us.  It's a bit of a tease, though, because we need to come back for another week so that Drake can finish up his last week of work.  And I wasn't interested in being apart for a week, so I'm coming back too.  We'll be "roughing it" in our apartment by sleeping on an air mattress (Thomas in the pack n' play), having only a couple of dishes, our microwave, a few books and toys for Thomas, just enough clothes for the week, etc.  And then we're at our new place for good, and many new adventures begin!

Please send up a quick prayer for our family -- God has truly blessed our journey so far, and we're relying completely on His divine providence through it all.  Thanks!    

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! Sending prayers and love your way from Guatemala. :)

    ReplyDelete