Wednesday, January 12, 2011

bragging rights

Over the course of the last several months, my husband had the daunting task of completely revamping a website for the music therapy executive board.  Dear Drake has a music therapy and psychology background -- not exactly fields that lend themselves to web design.  Nevertheless, he assembled and oversaw a committee and spent countless late-night hours working teaching himself how to put a website together.  This in the midst of a doctoral program, part-time freelance music therapy work at a residential treatment facility, and dedication to our family.  My oh my. 

So here's the link -- music therapist or not, I think you'll agree that this website is impressive!

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't he call Ryan for help? He's great at that! next time he'd better, I'm sure it would have saved lots of time and energy :)
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive web site, Drake! Great job!

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Veronica, I definitely hope there is no "next time" for Drake revamping a website -- he got a lot of help from another board member who has her own website and is very tech-savvy. I'm just glad the darn thing is launched! :)

    ReplyDelete