Friday, March 26, 2010

Template

I'm having a heck of a time finding a format that I like for this blog...I'm sorry that the look of it changes by the day (and sometimes more often than that).  I honestly am not a fan of any of the blogspot templates, I don't want to mess around with finding a background and banner that match perfectly from a free template website, and I can't afford to have someone design something for me.


So, bear with me as I divulge my melancholic tendencies and change my mind with nearly every post.

2 comments:

  1. www.cutestblogontheblog.com has some cute ones that you don't need a banner for. You just copy the code and you are good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I haven't changed one blog in years and my other blog I change all the time. I figured out you could change the colors beyond what they offered so I picked one template and changed it up a little until I was sorta satisified. If I find a different site for templates I'll pass it on.

    ReplyDelete