Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a little lady

That's right - Steed baby #2 is a girl.  And unfortunately I don't have the ultrasound pictures on a CD to upload onto the computer, so you'll just have to wait until mid-October (or thereabouts) to see this sweet angel.  But thanks be to God, she's healthy, and so am I.  So we're hoping and praying that healthy trend continues for mom and baby.  We've reached the halfway point already - she'll be here before we know it!  But let's hope she stays in the oven a little bit longer than her brother did :).

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! I hate to say it, but told you so! :) So so fun that you'll have one of each! Thomas will be a wonderful big brother!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steed Family! Little girls are so much fun! Can't wait to meet her! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you and I love you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete