Friday, June 25, 2010

We're signing our lease for the duplex tomorrow.  I have some paperwork, one check for the down payment, one check for the first month of rent, and our drivers licenses all ready to go. 

And. I. Am. Pumped.  Great (and hugely residential) neighborhood, a shaded front yard, driveway, garage, full basement, washer and dryer, lots of storage, bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room, mailbox.  Bonus?  Great landlords who are ever so kind, prompt in responding to emails/phone calls, and who themselves are excited about us moving in.

God is so good. So very, very good.

And on an unrelated note, He led me to a pro-life OB office who accepts our insurance and who had room in their schedule for me starting in mid-August.  I only continue to see His hand in every aspect of our lives - amen, amen, amen! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lauren, I am so thankful that things are coming together well for you guys! The duplex sounds amazing, and still not far away, so hopefully we can get together. I am excited for this new phase of life for your family!

    ReplyDelete